Which Phantom 2 RTF Kit from B&H

I just saved $1000 over B&H by ordering my amazing FPV setup from floridaUAV.com. Give Damon a call or email.

Jax Quad said:
I just saved $1000 over B&H by ordering my amazing FPV setup from floridaUAV.com. Give Damon a call or email.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

So to tell us you got a package like this for $800.00???

More power to you..........

The cheapest place I have seen is Helipal

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-01-30 at 7.23.54 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2014-01-30 at 7.23.54 PM.png
    250 KB · Views: 691
Mav456 said:
Jax Quad said:
Impossible. The parts alone. This must be a troll from FlorodaUAV. Never buy a setup from a no name companys. Stick with BH. Great easy return policy.

Incorrect, not a troll, please check my posts if you need proof. I deal with B&H as well and have nothing against them. I just happened to find a local company that offered an even better set up for a lot less money and I thought I'd pass that onto everyone to look into and judge for themselves. I have an amazing P2 FPV setup with gimbal and paid just about the same as the cost for a Phantom Vision. Sold my Vision after the first flight.

Jax Quad said:
Mav456 said:
Jax Quad said:
Impossible. The parts alone. This must be a troll from FlorodaUAV. Never buy a setup from a no name companys. Stick with BH. Great easy return policy.

Incorrect, not a troll, please check my posts if you need proof. I deal with B&H as well and have nothing against them. I just happened to find a local company that offered an even better set up for a lot less money and I thought I'd pass that onto everyone to look into and judge for themselves. I have an amazing P2 FPV setup with gimbal and paid just about the same as the cost for a Phantom Vision. Sold my Vision after the first flight.

So where's the link to this local company. Please post a list of what you paid for what items.

So where's the link to this local company. Please post a list of what you paid for what items.[/quote]

I'll be glad to. Also, that's a great setup and a good deal from B&H. It was not available last month when I had my build done. My setup is a Phantom 2 with H3-2D gimbal, DJI iosd mini, FeelWorld 8in Monitor, IBCrazy 5.8 Bluebeam Antennas, Immersion 5.8 Video TX, LC Common Mose Power Filter, Pulse 2250 11.1 v 35c battery for moniter, Sky Zone 5.8 RX. I paid $1300. Just added my own GoPro Hero 3+ Black. Originally I was looking at a similar package at Atlanta Hobby for over $2300 as it was the only other ready to fly FPV combo at the time. If you want more info just visit the website. Damon's phone number and contact info are there and he's always available to help.

Jax Quad said:
So where's the link to this local company. Please post a list of what you paid for what items.

I'll be glad to. Also, that's a great setup and a good deal from B&H. It was not available last month when I had my build done. My setup is a Phantom 2 with H3-2D gimbal, DJI iosd mini, FeelWorld 8in Monitor, IBCrazy 5.8 Bluebeam Antennas, Immersion 5.8 Video TX, LC Common Mose Power Filter, Pulse 2250 11.1 v 35c battery for moniter, Sky Zone 5.8 RX. I paid $1300. Just added my own GoPro Hero 3+ Black. Originally I was looking at a similar package at Atlanta Hobby for over $2300 as it was the only other ready to fly FPV combo at the time. If you want more info just visit the website. Damon's phone number and contact info are there and he's always available to help.[/quote]

I do agree the package from Atlanta hobbies is crazy, so are a few from some other dealers.

Jax Quad said:

I'll be glad to. Also, that's a great setup and a good deal from B&H. It was not available last month when I had my build done. My setup is a Phantom 2 with H3-2D gimbal, DJI iosd mini, FeelWorld 8in Monitor, IBCrazy 5.8 Bluebeam Antennas, Immersion 5.8 Video TX, LC Common Mose Power Filter, Pulse 2250 11.1 v 35c battery for moniter, Sky Zone 5.8 RX. I paid $1300. Just added my own GoPro Hero 3+ Black. Originally I was looking at a similar package at Atlanta Hobby for over $2300 as it was the only other ready to fly FPV combo at the time. If you want more info just visit the website. Damon's phone number and contact info are there and he's always available to help.
But you said:

" I just saved $1000 over B&H by ordering my amazing FPV setup from floridaUAV.com. Give Damon a call or email."

So...you add a Go Pro camera ($300) and a wheeled case ($190) and shipping (?$30) and you are at $1,820, without considering the rounding you might have done to get $1,300. Your components might be better than the B&H; I can't judge that but others can. But you certainly didn't save $1,000. In fact, the price is almost identical.

ADDED: As I read the components, the B&H deal also includes an extra Phantom battery making it a $150 better bargain.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20