Which P3 Advanced Firmware is right for me?

Just my own moral compass. I'd never have the balls to call for any support or compensation if I'd willfully refused to apply the latest patches.
Your signature says you have a P3A & P3P so do you interchange the batteries on both with no problem with the latest firmware or do you keep them separate?

Your signature says you have a P3A & P3P so do you interchange the batteries on both with no problem with the latest firmware or do you keep them separate?

Latest firmware on all and they go back and forth between birds. Although the P3A is torn apart right now while I replace the shell. Which I'm trying to decide if I want to dye it or just paint it flat black.

Reactions: Reed L
Just my own moral compass. I'd never have the balls to call for any support or compensation if I'd willfully refused to apply the latest patches.
Ah, okay. I thought you might have had some inside information. The DJI warranty does not state anything about requiring the latest firmware to be installed. Furthermore, last week, someone posted an email here from support that said the version does not matter.

Has anyone else had issues with rc lost signal with these updates? Flew the other day and like 200 ft up the rc was losing signal. The rc antennaes were directed properly and everything.

I am at the newest fw for everything and this is the only issue I have had so far

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers