Which One Next

Reaction score
16797542_198200430661407_8876693900246336982_o.jpg
16113258_180325089115608_7622526344655793278_o.jpg
Hi Guys. I have currently the P3s and love it. I am looking for another unit with a slightly better camera. As much as I would like an Inspire I'm not willing to risk one of those flying over water etc.

What would be the next best upgrade. The P3a or P3p

I have uploaded a couple of my recent shots.

Cheers Mark.

Do you want to shoot 4K video? Then, get the P3P. If you do not need to shoot 4K video, save a few bucks and get the P3A.

Do you want to shoot 4K video? Then, get the P3P. If you do not need to shoot 4K video, save a few bucks and get the P3A.

If I were you I would hop on this current eBay deal, which is a P3P refurb for $579 or less (if you are lucky). Same 1 year warranty and I had zero issues with my P3P refurb, it truly was just like new in every way.

Reactions: katboy600
Maybe I'm daft ... but if I get another - I would like to be able to use same batterys etc. and not have to pay out silly money again for DJI specials ....

The P3A and P3P are at good prices at moment .... and as they don't make them anymore - will soon be sold out I reckon ...

Mavic ? To be honest - doesn't appeal to me at all ...

Nigel

INSPIRE is formidable but large professional dron.Mavic good for family trips and easy to store.I do not want to argue, everyone likes something different.

Last edited:
Thanks for the input guys. So for better still pictures I take it the P3p is better than the advanced then.

Is the camera on the advance better than the standard.

Thanks.

Thanks for the input guys. So for better still pictures I take it the P3p is better than the advanced then.

Is the camera on the advance better than the standard.

Thanks.

Standard and Advanced both use 2.7K camera ...

Pro uses 4K camera.

There is of course the strange P3S 4K ... a standard with a 4K camera ....

Nigel

If I were you I would hop on this current eBay deal, which is a P3P refurb for $579 or less (if you are lucky). Same 1 year warranty and I had zero issues with my P3P refurb, it truly was just like new in every way.

I concur. If I hadn't already purchased the P3S, I would have preferred to spend a little extra and buy this refurb instead. Of course, I got the P3S for $350 when this Ebay seller had them at that price, so I have no regrets. But the P3P has significant camera and radio upgrades (4k camera and much better range). There should be no hesitation to buy a refurbished unit because it still has a 1-year warranty, comes with new battery and props, and is basically indistinguishable from new (other than checking the serial number with DJI).

And I would agree that being able to use the same batteries is a major advantage to sticking with the P3 line.

On the other hand, I would also agree that the Mavic is the one I'd love to have if only for its portability.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik