Which of these are best?

Which is best?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
So I took some photos today on my P4P and was wondering which of these 3 photos do you think are best? I've had my friends telling me the second one and my partner saying the third (which I think I might like the most).

The picture chosen will go on my website gallery.

Images are here!

I liked 3 best but I had to go back to 1 a few times because it's also good. Nice work!
I'm thinking the same. I wasn't expecting 1 to have the most votes on the poll! I was expecting it to be between 2 and 3

If you could have the kayaker position in #3 with the perspective of #1 then that would have been an easy pick. IMO, #1 has the best aerial perspective, but #3 has the better photographic comp.

Reactions: Cnick
That's kind of funny. Pilots are going to tend to gravitate to POVs they are used to seeing, so I'm not surprised that #1 has been getting more votes.
Agreed. I'm more interested as to what's impressive to a photographer than I am to other drone enthusiasts due to the places I tend to share my photos/ videos. I ask on here because there seems like there are a lot of people that know what makes a good photo and can appreciate the aerial POV also I love the PhantomPilots community.

So I'm really asking as a photographer, not a drone hobbyist here.

If you could have the kayaker position in #3 with the perspective of #1 then that would have been an easy pick. IMO, #1 has the best aerial perspective, but #3 has the better photographic comp.
Exactly this, if the kayaker was close in three it would be the hands down winner. I chose 1

Reactions: thefrisbee995

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers