Which motor upgrades? T-Motor or P2 v2?

Reaction score
Hi all,

I've a question for you all. Which motors would you suggest as an upgrade for a standard Phantom 2?
  • T-Motor MN2214 V3.0
  • DJI 2312

Intending on running the new DJI 9450 props.

Thanks,
Rob

shartlza said:
GhostMaster said:
New dji motors.

Keep in mind to run the new DJI motors that now come on the newest version of the P2 you will also need the new v2 ESCs. Why the new DJI motors and ESCs. More lift power.

There apparently is no such thing in the Phantom 2 (only V2 ESC's). Just a firmware update that the end user can't do... :? :x :cry:

See this thread...
viewtopic.php?f=19&t=29938

RobertMfromLI said:
shartlza said:
GhostMaster said:
New dji motors.

Keep in mind to run the new DJI motors that now come on the newest version of the P2 you will also need the new v2 ESCs. Why the new DJI motors and ESCs. More lift power.

There apparently is no such thing in the Phantom 2 (only V2 ESC's). Just a firmware update that the end user can't do... :? :x :cry:

See this thread...
viewtopic.php?f=19&t=29938
Good to know. I think I have the old FW because mine to go red at power up (then turn off until I start motors) and they do have the 4 ending beeps. I wish you didn't have to send your P2 into DJI to get the FW upgraded because that will take 4-6 weeks. They should make this possible some other way. :(

shartlza said:
Good to know. I think I have the old FW because mine to go red at power up (then turn off until I start motors) and they do have the 4 ending beeps. I wish you didn't have to send your P2 into DJI to get the FW upgraded because that will take 4-6 weeks. They should make this possible some other way. :(

Worse is, it took a number of people asking - as well as a number of people testing, to even get this information. DJI is "stellar" on that stuff. :x :x

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers