Which monitor would you buy?

Reaction score
As far as an all in one solution the BP does very well and is very adequate. Of course there are better stand alone screens, better diversity receivers, and higher capacity batteries to power with. Having said that, I like the all-in-one package the BP offers, it allows a very clean and quick setup, and with the right antennas you'll be surprised at the distance you can get for FPV.
I have bought and would buy again, the BP. To each their own!

I would research each but it comes down to personal preference. I went with a 7" with built in diversity, where I supply the battery. I have lots of RC toys so I also have lots of batteries laying around. I don't want to add new styles to the stable if I don't have to. I also prefer a monitor that does not get the blue screen. It's a static view vs. a blue screen if the signal gets weak. At least with static you might get a partial view. Like I said, personal preference.

Hope your wallet enjoys your new hole in the sky! :lol:

What kind of range (height and distance) can I expect out of the BP with stock antenna? What better antenna would you recommend for the best performance?

I personally want built in receivers and batteries. I don't want to lug more equipment around!

+1 for spironet and patch antenna on the receiver

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers