Which model to buy?

Reaction score
Hello guys,
Last year I got the P3P and since I got a motorcycle only, I thought drones are not for me and some other reasons, and sold it to someone else, I had it for less than a month though.
Now, I purchased a car and ready to take the drone wherever I want, without the fear of breaking it.

I had minimal experience with drones, like, parrot indoor drone(100$ one) and the P3P for a month.

I wanted to learn about how the drone can follow me, to get such kind of shots, and some ariel view shots, depending on the location(I will be travelling to such places, over the weekends, when necessary).
Please suggest me, whether I should get a P3P or P4 or Mavic?

BTW, I stopped following the forum because of other avocations, so, Please refresh my memory with insurance for the drones.

It comes down to how much you want to spend, and how important portability and image quality are. They will all do follow mode with a GPS enabled display device.

Reactions: Raja777m
It comes down to how much you want to spend, and how important portability and image quality are. They will all do follow mode with a GPS enabled display device.
Thanks,
I can buy a mavik as brand new, but, P3P is available as bundle, for 900, (I remember buying that for 699 or 599 from frys, last year) and a p4 +3 batteries for 1000 cash.
So, I'll try to negotiate(listings info attached).

After watching few videos, Mavic looks like a strong contestant and might win this opinion battle, in terms of portability, features (compared to P3P); camera, battery life, etc., it's just that, it came out less than a year ago(mass production)so, it is not available for cheap yet and no offers on it.

Attachments

• p3p.jpg
    p3p.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 280
  • p4.jpg
    p4.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 259

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members