Which mini training quad to get

To the OP: If you do buy a small quad and it flies anything like my X4 you will be ticked off on what you spent on that piece of crap. Less than a week two motors and one led went out. Dealer did repair it for only shipping charges. Still will/would not fly worth a dam. I wish they would make a small quad that was easy to fly indoors due to being in this cold State. Far too many months you don't want to go outside and freeze your fingers off with your Phantom.

Happyflyer said:
To the OP: If you do buy a small quad and it flies anything like my X4 you will be ticked off on what you spent on that piece of crap. Less than a week two motors and one led went out. Dealer did repair it for only shipping charges. Still will/would not fly worth a dam. I wish they would make a small quad that was easy to fly indoors due to being in this cold State. Far too many months you don't want to go outside and freeze your fingers off with your Phantom.

The Blade Nano QX is incredibly easy to fly. It has three flight modes, two are self leveling, the third is a manual mode. I fly mine every day. I even bought a second one for my office.

Nano QX looks interesting on Amazon. Good reviews and some bad ones. I really not sure if I want to drop $90.00 on one of these and maybe end up with another useless mini quad like the X4.
Thanks for the info.

Happyflyer said:
To the OP: If you do buy a small quad and it flies anything like my X4 you will be ticked off on what you spent on that piece of crap. Less than a week two motors and one led went out....

I got a Hubsan X4 107C (the one with the camera) to learn on and it was fun flying indoors with the prop guards. Outside, it was so light that the slightest breeze took it over to the neighbor's yard in a heartbeat.

Like Happyflyer, I had a motor and an LED quit on the 6th flight. Sent it back (no problems getting a refund) and never looked back. I did get enough stick time before it broke to be comfortable flying the Phantom.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spicehub