Which logbook do you use?

I don't use a log. Well, just what's in the Go app.

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk Pro

Same here, I feel no need, & no need at all. Hehe

We just follow the battery log in the Go App. It's all good.

RedHotPoker

I use Drone Logbook and thus far like it. I'm not keen on having to DL the logs from the tablet, upload them to a website to convert to the correct format, download to my laptop, then upload to the Drone Logbook to automatically populate the fields for me.

Once this is all complete it makes a very nice and neat looking logbook that I print out weekly and carry with me.

I use Drone Logbook and thus far like it. I'm not keen on having to DL the logs from the tablet, upload them to a website to convert to the correct format, download to my laptop, then upload to the Drone Logbook to automatically populate the fields for me.

Once this is all complete it makes a very nice and neat looking logbook that I print out weekly and carry with me.

Looks ok, will have a look at it, thx BA

Reactions: BigAl07
App is good enough to keep logs

I also use drone logbook,nice looking and does a good job.

Reactions: BigAl07

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj