Which lanyard is preferred?

Reaction score

Attachments

• 415AuaQWHyL.jpg
    415AuaQWHyL.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 504
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum. I hope that you will take advantage of the benefits that come with membership and that you will be able to use the forum for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Phantom quadcopter’s.

It is all personal preference. I bought from & use the second link you posted, the Inspire strap. I prefer it over a neck strap.
PS - that seller (and some others), do not include the DJI branded pull string carry bag it normally comes with.

Thanks
I will look for one that includes the bag.
That seller had the best price, so I am OK without the bag. You will pay at least $3-4 more to get the bag, it just didn't seem that important to me. I keep it folded in a pocket on my backpack so I don't miss it. It wasn't a deal breaker for me, I just figured it was worth mentioning. ;)

It really is a matter of personal preference. I first bought the Aboom and later the Inspire lanyard. I found the RC's position with the Inspire lanyard was too low for me so I went back to the Aboom after a few flights. I have a 7 inch tablet, but with a larger screen I might be happy with the Inspire lanyard position.

I use a DJI 2cm wide lanyard most of the time, it's simple and fast and gets the job done most of the time. For professional shooting and in some situations like when I'm flying lots and/or performing other things in between flights I prefer the shoulder strap from Viaheroes. It's the same I've been using for RC for many yrs and I found it slightly better than DJI's, easy to detach and attach back the control and very comfortable but that's a matter of personal preference mostly.

Reactions: Solar Deity
I just picked up the shoulder strap and love it. You can stand and fly with no weight pulling on your neck.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik