Which is better

Reaction score
Which image is better? #1 taken from P4P, the other from P3A. #1 = 1/50 sec. f/4.5 8.8mm set on auto, #2 = 1/200 sec. f/2.8 3.61mm.

Attachments

• upload_2017-2-24_16-32-17.png
    upload_2017-2-24_16-32-17.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 410
  • upload_2017-2-24_16-32-31.png
    upload_2017-2-24_16-32-31.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 429
Last edited:
Impossible to say since you had the sky in 1/3 of one pic (massive difference in exposure) and you didn't have it in the other.

First pic is over exposed. The 2nd pic looks more natural in colour

Neon Euc

Which image is better? One taken from P3A, the other from P4P.
I think your asking which camera takes a better pic and to answer that question you would need to take a pic from each camera framed the same using the same settings , these are nowhere near being the same, same house maybe but thats it...

Yes, comparisons generally require at least the most remotely same composition and exposure. :)

As said, the comparison is pointless given greatly differing exposure and probably other factors including composition (arguable least critical as you have comparable elements in both frames).

This is a largely irrelevant exercise in any case- unless the P4P is defective there is no way the P3A can win out on this contest if even close to optimum settings are employed.

In the examples here the best looking image was shot with the P3A. I'm not sure what that proves other than the P4P is defective or the exposure (and possibly other settings) are either deliberately set incorrectly or through lack of appreciation of How to properly operate the camera.

Reactions: wardropc
As said, the comparison is pointless given greatly differing exposure and probably other factors including composition (arguable least critical as you have comparable elements in both frames).

This is a largely irrelevant exercise in any case- unless the P4P is defective there is no way the P3A can win out on this contest if even close to optimum settings are employed.

In the examples here the best looking image was shot with the P3A. I'm not sure what that proves other than the P4P is defective or the exposure (and possibly other settings) are either deliberately set incorrectly or through lack of appreciation of How to properly operate the camera.
The P4P was set on auto, P3A has no settings. Really not much to setting the P4P. I am totally aware of aperture, shutter speed and ISO if that what you are implying.

The P4P was set on auto, P3A has no settings. Really not much to setting the P4P. I am totally aware of aperture, shutter speed and ISO if that what you are implying.
Not implying anything. I am interested to learn what you are hoping to establish however. It seems you have just edited your post to include the settings. The P4P looks well over a stop overexposed. What were the ISO settings?

Not implying anything. I am interested to learn what you are hoping to establish however. It seems you have just edited your post to include the settings. The P4P looks well over a stop overexposed. What were the ISO settings?
ISO 100 on both. I'm going to set the drones on a table, shoot the P3A first then match the settings on the P4P. A little more scientific. The P4P just does not have the clarity I expected.

Two totally different cameras, both with different settings and one pointing at the sky and the other not which will over expose the image of only one...

How can anyone possibly answer the question.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan