Which Hero?

Reaction score
Hi. Any recommendation of which Hero tu use with a Phantom2 - Zenmuse H3 D3. A white edition will do the job? Thanks

I personally would not go with white or silver, its well worth the money to get the black edition, the picture quality is much much better. Personally, I don't see any point in going for the +, just get the Hero 3 Black edition. Don't go for the white or silver. With the black you have the option to record in 1080p@60Fps for smooth slow motion, or you can even shoot in 2.7K. The sensor is much better in the black than the white! Hope this helps!

The original Black (not+) has a lot of "freezing" issues. If your GoPro freezes you need to take it out from the Gimbal and take the battery out of GoPro to reset the camera. This happening on the field isnt so funny. This has happened me once with 3+, but I've been using it for a long time.

3+ Black uses less power and the lens is better and has less of fisheye distortion for an example. The new firmware update also includes other features that are unavailable for the original Black.

I was hesitant to get a go pro but that was because I had the original years ago. World of diff with my black +. No problems at all.

Certainly can't go wrong with the Black +. Then again, the GoPro 4 will be out in October :cool:

gcvt said:
Certainly can't go wrong with the Black +. Then again, the GoPro 4 will be out in October :cool:

That's what people said was supposed to happen in June but never did lol. Stupid rumors. I have a Hero 3 Black Edition and love it. I got mine from the GOPRO website as a refurb for $260 shipped. Came with everything it's supposed to and looks mint and works mint.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik