Which gimbal guard?

Reaction score
Do any of you use a gimbal guard? If so what brand? I ordered a kit on eBay for $7.50 and it's pretty much flimsy trash.

Flimsy is fine as long as it's strong enough to push down grass you're landing in/on. I got one from Polar Pro but it doesn't line up properly with the gimbal regardless of the position I put it in. Truly worthless. :p

I have this SKYREAT one on my standard Amazon.com: SKYREAT Gimbal Guard for DJI Phantom 3 Standard -Protects Gimbal & Camera: Camera & Photo
The gimbal does make contact with contact the guard if i push on the gimbal but during the camera startup it does not hit the guard. I only went out once since i got it to do a quick test and doing doing a full speed left/right motion, it does not appear to be making contact. I only tested in GPS mode, i am not sure if flying in atti would cause the tilt angle to become too great however.

Reactions: NC Drone
Flimsy is fine as long as it's strong enough to push down grass you're landing in/on. I got one from Polar Pro but it doesn't line up properly with the gimbal regardless of the position I put it in. Truly worthless. :p
That's the one I had been looking at for my standard. Thanks for the heads up.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik