Which filters do you use?

Which filters do you use the most?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I wish I had seen your site as I just ordered another holder for the Inspire holder for my other TX and yours is way cheaper .
What I would like to see is a Lens cover that's big enough for the slip-on Polar Pro's so I wouldn't have to remove them every time .
That's a pain .I see them for the other 2 but not the standard and where those clip to the gimble hits the cables coming out of the gimbal .
i just print this one ...
the exact diameter for the cap whit the polar pro filters are 1.6 inch.. and fits perfect...

Attachments

• 20160223_190947.jpg
    20160223_190947.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 367
  • 20160223_191045.jpg
    20160223_191045.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 347
Reactions: dirkclod
i just print this one ...
the exact diameter for the cap whit the polar pro filters are 1.6 inch.. and fits perfect...
Looks good . Am having one made now :)

Last edited:
Their is lot is MISS CONCEPTION created regarding VARIABLE ND having X yes it is true no matter how expensive VARIABLE ND you buy it will have X but this X is more visible only when you use go over ND 100-200

You will see all the brands in market are selling ND4/8/16/32/64 so even if you use VARIABLE ND2-400 you hardly need to go over ND 32 in reality unless you have extremely bright light coming in so without a doubt VARIABLE ND is better compare to getting separate ND's increasing your cost and bulky.

Another thing VARIABLE ND creates X more on fish eye lens.

Let me know you guys thought

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I will definitely check into a variable
Disregard what you see in my quote. I did that as he was a spammer ,ya see that post is gone now ;)

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik