Which Drone; Phantom or....?

Lets see if I can put it another way.
The real time video transmission from the Phantom 3 Advanced is 1/5 of what it is on the Phantom 3 Professional. Sounds like a substantial difference in the two would you not agree?

This difference will be a diminished real time video viewing experience by those wanting to use a FPV Goggle or Headsets which is connected through either the DJI OEM HDMI board or an external tablet with an HDMI interface.This becomes more apparent when the image provided is right near their eyeballs. Since the internal hardware of the Phantom 3 Advanced lacks the ability to provide the video bit rate of more than 2 Mbps. Where as the Phantom 3 Pro can provide up to 10 Mbps.

they can sometimes sell refurbished ones, the support from them is slow or nonexistant, they usually dont have a warranty, and other problems with sketchy resellers
I bought my p3a via Amazon 7 months ago, saving myself £120 in the process and had a very good experience, but Maybe I was lucky!

Autel doesn't have the back up dji has, be wary.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Can you find a good deal on a new p2 ? I'm not sure if you should be thinking range is the main deal. Or consider the yuneeq company

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Autel doesn't have the back up dji has, be wary.

you are wrong there plus autel been around longer than dji

Reactions: mrcrane2u
I will sell you my p3p with 4 batterys 800.00 plus shipping

no it isn't it is built better plus rc has its own screen on it does have a lot of difference to it if dji was smart they might want to try and copy them

Reactions: mrcrane2u
You can now get the P3A for $599. Buy from any seller off Amazon where it states that the order is fulfilled by Amazon.

Where do you see P3A on Amazon for $599? I just ordered one today, and did not see that price from any reseller. If you have a link, that would be great. I'll cancel my current order and buy cheaper.

Thanks in advance.

Where do you see P3A on Amazon for $599? I just ordered one today, and did not see that price from any reseller. If you have a link, that would be great. I'll cancel my current order and buy cheaper.

Thanks in advance.

It goes down to $599 for 3-4 days, every few weeks. I've seen it twice in the last month.

P3A is the way to go. Cheaper than the rest performance is near the top of the list... If you are stepping up to the 1200 range go Typhoon H

I had a splash drone at one time :(:(

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav