Which backpack??????

Following these forums has very different results. Order what looks to fit your needs. I'm finding there are vendors pulling a bunch of crap to sway your decision. It's totally uncalled for. I know there's is competition but these people are posing as actual users. It's all a bunch of bunk.

Does the DJI hardshell fit carry-on dimensions on domestic / international flights ?

According to the dimensions (18x10x13 inches) that'll fit pretty much most of the overhead compartments on domestic and international flights.

Following these forums has very different results. Order what looks to fit your needs. I'm finding there are vendors pulling a bunch of crap to sway your decision. It's totally uncalled for. I know there's is competition but these people are posing as actual users. It's all a bunch of bunk.

Haha Relax, whoever they are they're just trying to get their product out there. If you had a product wouldn't you try to sell it? People will purchase what they need and want just like any other products out there, I'm sure everyone was debating whether to get the P3 or the Solo. Everyone has pros and cons for their own means and having options is great.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers