which app?

Reaction score
which wi-fi booster app....which one for android? i see 3 for diff prices on play store, names are:

= phantom 2 vision ranger booster for $2.71
= vision+ wi-fi booster for $8.77
= vision+ utility pro for $9.02

which one is best? or, are they all the same?

and yeah...i saw that OTHER thread with same topic in my search but it was 500 POSTS. forgive me!

nedro018 said:
which wi-fi booster app....which one for android? i see 3 for diff prices on play store, names are:

= phantom 2 vision ranger booster for $2.71
= vision+ wi-fi booster for $8.77
= vision+ utility pro for $9.02

which one is best? or, are they all the same?

and yeah...i saw that OTHER thread with same topic in my search but it was 500 POSTS. forgive me!

Vision + wifi booster started by PVFlyer + the first innovator.
Available:- Anti interference(iOS only for now) , boost signal

Vision + utility pro:-
Available :- Boost signal , 7th channel , flight logger and compatible with dashware.

Honestly , I'd get both that are mentioned above.

I don't see the second one ("Vision + Utility Pro") on the Apple store, but when I google it i see a hit that talks about Google Play, so is it just an android app?

Vision+ Utility Pro FTW!!! It's got the most features and the most development going on... for the relatively short time it has been out it has added a bunch of stuff along the way... offers the biggest power boost for the open area range junkies... and flight data logging for dashware video overlay is a great add on as well... he's not a huge forum stalker but then again... The proof is in the results , not the talking about possible upcoming results.

Howdy...

I don't see where the utility pro app enables the 7th channel. Are you sure it does that?

Ben

Re: which app?

by DBS » Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:21 pm
Vision+ Utility Pro FTW!!! It's got the most features and the most development going on... for the relatively short time it has been out it has added a bunch of stuff along the way... offers the biggest power boost for the open area range junkies... and flight data logging for dashware video overlay is a great add on as well... he's not a huge forum stalker but then again... The proof is in the results , not the talking about possible upcoming results.

well im the OP and posted this 4 days ago and this app has gone up in price from 9 to 11 USD.

the govt lies but supply + demand do not lie.

could be true. app.

Yo taco...what you need to do is stop trying to piggyback the DJI Vision+ app. Deconstruct it,remove the bogus bits that block ch7, add your boost and logger enhancements (and keep adding them as the forum may suggest from time to time)....You can be a hero here..... :mrgreen:

The devs over on AR Drone were very successful in developing alternative apps and it led to a more positive user experience....

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj