which app to use

I use both the native DJI app and the Litchi app. I'm more leaning toward the Litchi lately because it's much more capable. The DJI app is what I used to learn the system, it is very novice friendly in my opinion (which I definitely needed!).
One of the main differences between Litchi and DJI is the "album" section - you can't view or transfer photos and videos using Litchi, you need to either switch to DJI, or remove the SDcard, or connect the cable to the camera and PC. Not a big deal I think, because it's so much faster to xfer files to PC by swapping out the SDcard.
Go to the Litchi website and check out the features, the one I like most is the ability to save missions. Next is the flightlog, dashware is excellent to see the route on a map that your drone took.

Litchi wins hands down for me,I love the Orbit and Ground station, I have had a few problems with Litchi, and twice when I was about to fly, the App would not load due to license problems, I had to revert to the DJI app. The Litchi was fixed by a reinstall,and no problems now for more than 2 months,I think they fixed the problem.

As EddieR0691 mentioned you can get all the flight data and use Dashware,which is now free. I never used the album feature on the DJI app,I always pop out the card and read direct on PC.
Happy flying

Litchi iOS says it does not work with Vision+ ? So only stock app or FPV Booster for iOS.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers