Which Anti Drop Pin Kit for Phantom 3 Pro?

Reaction score
Does anyone know which anti drop pin kit I need for the gimbal on a Phantom 3 Pro? I'm assuming it's best to go with OEM DJI pins from what I've read? If not, is there a better aftermarket choice? All of the pins I'm seeing are listing a gimbal number, but I have no idea what the model # of this gimbal is. They also seem to look very long in the pictures, but it's hard to tell from a generic picture. Thanks guys.

Thank you for the link. Amazon was the first place I looked, but I was apparently searching for the wrong thing as I kept getting ones that said they were made by DJI, but listed a model # for the gimbal instead of saying they were for the Phantom 3.

I like to use two pins and two zip ties on my Phantoms.

I feel there isnt enough give in them and they are contributing to the yaw arm snapping because in a lot of crashes the base of the camera stays in place with the drop pins and the camera then snaps at the yaw arm. My theory is to put small zip/cable ties through the rubber balls with a small bit of slack so in a crash they act like bungees in a way and reduce the force of impact to the camera. I dont think its the crash thats snapping the arm so much but more the sudden stop

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan