Which Antenna?

Reaction score
so I've installed new cables to upgrade my antennas. Does it matter which location on the bird I put the FPV antenna the links to the wifi extender?

Generally its best to have the antennas facing straight down if they are Spiro-Net.

Generally its best to have the antennas facing straight down if they are Spiro-Net.
I have a fat shark 5.8 and a LHCP. I know the antennas work with their counterpart in the drone itself but inside the drone where I installed the external RP-SMA for antenna hookup I am unsure which hookup is for the FPV and which for the transmitter

One of the antennas should say "RX" and one of them "TX". The "TX" stands for transmitter, so it goes ON the Phantom. The "RX" stands for receiver, so it goes on the monitor.

One of the antennas should say "RX" and one of them "TX". The "TX" stands for transmitter, so it goes ON the Phantom. The "RX" stands for receiver, so it goes on the monitor.
Yeah I see that part. But I put one antenna system on the wifi extender and one on the transmitter. I just don't know what hook up on the drone gets the antenna for the wifi extender and which one for the transmitter

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj