Which antenna set is best for Black Pearl and...

OverheadAerial said:
and 5.8 ghz transmitter in your opinion and why? I have been told that the BlueBeam IBCrazy are the best on the market right now but I want other opinions. Thanks!

not to hijack the thread, because I too am interested in the answer, but how should the antennas be placed?
Does it matter?

The horrible broken english instructions confuse me lol
I *think* I have it set to auto choose the best antenna.

I'm using a fatshark spironet antenna

OverheadAerial said:

I will gladly confirm the FPVLR antennas are completely badass... I got this 3 antenna kit (1Tx 2 Rx) I post about them around here frequently... as of this post, I've been out over 600m with only the pinwheels in a low interference (rural) environment so the helix would go MUCH farther. When I fly over the city which is super high interference, I have to go to the helix antenna and again I've been out a little over 650m and my RC control actually craps out before I get any hint of FPV interference.

Combined with the quality and support offered by FPVLR I really don't think they can be beat in terms of overall quality and value.

If you aren't 100% crystal clear on the different styles of connectors (SMA, RP-SMA, etc) just make sure you email the sales at fpvlr email when you place your order and confirm exactly which equipment you have (video transmitter and receiver) and he'll make sure you get the right connectors and such.. I did this myself when I was ordering.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic