Where's smart RTH

Reaction score
After receiving my PIII back from DJI and going through all the settings on the app to make sure it was set up properly I couldn't for the life of me find a setting that I've seen before for smart return to home. I went through the app three times where am I missing this guys I know it was on there before

In the DJI GO app, look in "MC Settings" --> "Advanced Settings" --> "Smart Go Home".

I"ll check on the samsung. I see it here on ios. I did not see it on the android
device i fly. I must be blind. Thanks for the quick response

I don't see it on my Android devices either.

In the DJI GO app, look in "MC Settings" --> "Advanced Settings" --> "Smart Go Home".

Hi Msinger, Isn't "smart return home" the same as return home, and isn't "smart return home" new on the DJI Go app? I couldn't find a definition for the difference between smart return to home and return to home. Thanks for your help.

I couldn't find a definition for the difference between smart return to home and return to home.
It's different. Smart Go Home is when the Phantom tries to return home when it realizes there isn't enough battery power to continue onward. Check out the Phantom manual for more details about that feature (and the other types of RTH).

It's different. Smart Go Home is when the Phantom tries to return home when it realizes there isn't enough battery power to continue onward. Check out the Phantom manual for more details about that feature (and the other types of RTH).

That is very helpful. Smart RTH also makes sense too. Seems a lot of people would use that feature. I will check the manual for all the different RTH's though. To be honest with you, I didn't know there was a smart RTH until I noticed it in the latest FW upgrade. I appreciate your help.

Thanks for that question, I had found this function smart return home and the default was off. I was wondering why it was off. If I understand, it should be turned ON ?

If I understand, it should be turned ON ?
It only needs to be on if you want to use it. If enabled, the DJI GO app will allow you to cancel the RTH before it initiates. So, there really is no harm in enabling it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers