Where to place GoPro on Vision+

Reaction score
I wanted to test out adding the GoPro to the Vision+ to get some better sunset photos. I have a bag full of mounts and finally decided to use the QuickClip mount and mount it to one of the legs for a quick test. I got some better photos than with the Vision+ camera but the vibration was very bad. I had it up for less than a minute before I set it back down. I thought about mounting to the top of the phantom with a sticky mount but concerned with GPS signal. I also thought of adding a gimbal guard like plate on the bottom and mounting it to that. The plate would still be on the landing gear and still might have the vibration. I would think the best place would be under the quad inline with the center of gravity but I am not sure how I would mount it from the body and not the legs. I have seen some mounted to the Vision but I have not seen if anybody is doing this with the Vision+. What are your thoughts?

why not buy quick release, works very well just the same as using phantom 2 with gopro. Here you can switch between cameras. I think that vision camera gives better pictures one gopro. gopro is better on video

I looked at the quick release. To get the quick release, gimbal for the gopro, plate for the gopro, plate for the vision+, it was about the same as the new vision 2 with a gimbal. I only get added FPV with the quick release setup but I get a new bird with the other option. I have a GoPro and just want a temporary setup when I want it, not looking to spend $750 to do both.

Reactions: Brent10

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AdriSmitJnr