where to get gimbal potentiometer?

Reaction score
Our phantom2 vision+ had its first accident and as luck would have it the gimbal took the impact :cry: Everything is still straight however one of the potentiometer's has a crack in it which is causing the classic jerking from the camera/gimbal.

Is it possible to use a generic pot from somewhere? If so would anyone know the digikey code or similar international suppliers code for one that is suitable? Otherwise is it possible to get the circuit board with the pot on it from somewhere?

Everything else is fine .e.g ribbon cable is still intact.

Attachments

• gimbal_damage2.png
    gimbal_damage2.png
    502 KB · Views: 1,580
i wonder is you could use silver conductive paint to bridge the gap ?

Dirty Bird said:
I haven't seen that board available, but you might consider purchasing a crashed V+ camera assembly and salvaging the circuit board.
Yes I might end up doing that if I cant identify a suitable pot replacement - shame as the part would only be worth a few cents I'm sure.

razza said:
Dirty Bird said:
I haven't seen that board available, but you might consider purchasing a crashed V+ camera assembly and salvaging the circuit board.
Yes I might end up doing that if I cant identify a suitable pot replacement - shame as the part would only be worth a few cents I'm sure.

Its available through digikey 10k pot.... its a ALPS RDC506 or P/N is ALPS RDC506002A

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spicehub