where to get batteries UK

Reaction score
ive seen on here recently amazon US has been doing bats for $99. this is insane compared to the UK where the cheapest I can find is £114.

has anyone got any suggestions or good places to buy them cheap from.

Is that $99 for genuine batteries though? I've only bought one extra and paid £114 from Amazon (UK)

yeah. i have been looking for weeks to find them for less than £114. was hoping DJI would drop the price over here like our US cousins but they haven't yet. I took the plunge and picked my extra one up from WEX Photographic for £124 along with a new camera body and other bits but shop around. sods law says next week they will drop the price lol.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I sell uk dji batteries for £80 collected Manchester. All official brand new.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Manchester is too far for me im afraid.

just ordered one from Amazon.de £90 delivered. I did check the other day but it seems they've just dropped the price.

Reactions: Numone
Manchester is too far for me im afraid.

just ordered one from Amazon.de £90 delivered. I did check the other day but it seems they've just dropped the price.
Prices tend to drop daily. Just make sure to check the reviews so you're sure to have original DJI batteries and not aftermarket batteries. Those can stop working after firmware updates.

Reactions: cypher007
Look on Ebay for Universal Electronix £103 delivered. I've just purchased one. It said in the go app battery firmware needs update which i did from the bin file took a few minutes, all good genuine Dji battery :)

Look on Ebay for Universal Electronix £103 delivered. I've just purchased one. It said in the go app battery firmware needs update which i did from the bin file took a few minutes, all good genuine Dji battery :)
Thanks for this. Ive been looking for a battery as well and ordered one.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20