Where To Find Landing Gear Replacement Parts

Thanks darby I just canceled my order from helipal and ordered from Amazon. The info helped a ton they r back ordered for 3 weeks at helipal[emoji106]

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Very cool...happy I could help. [emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Hay darby check out what I just posted bout dyeing parts

No I don't, but I googled it. How to dye phantom props

** UPDATE **

Saw a recent post here on the PP forum. The missing piece on the landing gear is included with a landing gear and compass replacement package for around $15.

Amazon.com: DJI Phantom 4 RC Camera Drone Part 26 Landing Gear Landing Skids Compass: Camera & Photo

I went ahead and purchased. Comes with a replacement compass in case you have an issue with that or need to replace the landing gear.

...and, it doesn't ship from China. [emoji106]

Hope this helps.

Package showed up today.

If replacing just the missing landing gear cover as shown in my original post, be sure to match up the number on the replacement part with the corresponding number in the landing gear.

You can see in the attached photo the number 3 behind the wire (you'll need to zoom in to see it).

4d2fb1eec56b34411ccff61124722b4b.jpg

Match that with the replacement part....

2fa17cf88af163891dd61474deac85f0.jpg

Once you get the bottom tabs slid into the landing gear, gently but firmly and slowly push the part in. You will need to give it one last bit of muscle to get it snug.

Here is the final install in mine.

1db62f846b8bdc11f1f721ea67eb3ced.jpg

83cc0395dcb3b83877ff33fa79817494.jpg

It's not going anywhere.

So, the point of this post is to provide info on my install experience, but more importantly each spare part that came with the landing gear package are not universal. Each piece fits on a specific landing gear side.

[emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]

I am trying to find out how to replace the landing gear. I can remove the legs but the wires seem to be in the body. Can anyone help?
Thanks

** UPDATE **

Saw a recent post here on the PP forum. The missing piece on the landing gear is included with a landing gear and compass replacement package for around $15.

Amazon.com: DJI Phantom 4 RC Camera Drone Part 26 Landing Gear Landing Skids Compass: Camera & Photo

I went ahead and purchased. Comes with a replacement compass in case you have an issue with that or need to replace the landing gear.

...and, it doesn't ship from China. [emoji106]

Hope this helps.

Thank you so much! I was expecting to pay wayy more for this part :)

Good afternoon. Was flying a bit this afternoon, brought her down for a battery change, and noticed a small inse t on a leg was missing ( see attached photo ). No crashes involved, not found in my back pack.

So, looking for some guidance on where i can find a replacement for this. Looks to be a snap-on piece.

Thanks in advance.

b4af528d38f169b563abe6768466511c.jpg

For those whose speak a bit of chinese ;-)
DJI大疆Phantom4精灵4脚架卡扣小盖板腿脚架小板起落架封口装饰板

Enjoy!

Update...contacted DJI support online.

"For phantom 4 we don't have any spareparts available now, we will make a repair ticket, so you have to send it for repair".

I have seen the various comments about DJI customer service...wow....what an absolutely frustrating experience. They want me to send the unit for repair. I told them I would just return to the Apple Store where I bought it and swap for a replacement. Seems they would prefer that not happen. Think I will just put some white tape over it and live with it for now until I can get the part. Hasnt impacted flight performance that I can tell with this piece missing. Just concerned about the wire and connection that is now exposed, which I assume at this point is associated with the antenna.

Package showed up today.

If replacing just the missing landing gear cover as shown in my original post, be sure to match up the number on the replacement part with the corresponding number in the landing gear.

You can see in the attached photo the number 3 behind the wire (you'll need to zoom in to see it).

4d2fb1eec56b34411ccff61124722b4b.jpg

Match that with the replacement part....

2fa17cf88af163891dd61474deac85f0.jpg

Once you get the bottom tabs slid into the landing gear, gently but firmly and slowly push the part in. You will need to give it one last bit of muscle to get it snug.

Here is the final install in mine.

1db62f846b8bdc11f1f721ea67eb3ced.jpg

83cc0395dcb3b83877ff33fa79817494.jpg

It's not going anywhere.

So, the point of this post is to provide info on my install experience, but more importantly each spare part that came with the landing gear package are not universal. Each piece fits on a specific landing gear side.

[emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]

darbyhouse,

does this fit a DJI Phantom 4 pro?

Thanks

Thanks for the info...

I've had at least a dozen emails back and forth with DJI Support over this issue and each time, until the last email, they have told me I had to send it in to them for repair. I have refused to send it to them and expressed my frustration about their poor customer support. They told me several times that the part was not available to the customer. After asking them numerous times as to why it is not available they finally found that they did have the part and would send it to me.

I haven't received the part and I'm not holding my breath that it will actually arrive in the mail. I'll give it a couple weeks and if it doesn't arrive I'll order it from the above site.

Thanks again!!

Can you possibly send 3d scan of the part?

Same issue. Need 3 of the plastic pieces, 8 emails later with DJI, and same thing. Wanted to do RMA. There has to be a source in the USA!!

darbyhouse,

does this fit a DJI Phantom 4 pro?

Thanks

Using a translation app it appears this part won't work for a Phantom 4 Pro/Advanced, only for the standard version. I too have the same issue, and DJI asked me to send the unit back (which is too troublesome, so I didn't). I just covered it temporarily with adhesive tape, and hope it will eventually pop up on eBay or something like that.

Any update on these pieces? I lost one a while ago and after landing my most recent flight another was loose and almost ready to pop out? I don't understand why they are popping out. It seemed pretty secure when I pushed the loose one back in just now.

Any update on these pieces? I lost one a while ago and after landing my most recent flight another was loose and almost ready to pop out? I don't understand why they are popping out. It seemed pretty secure when I pushed the loose one back in just now.

Harbor freight, but some white friction tape. Works well and doesn't have any sticky residue!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4