Where to download FW Files

Reaction score
I know that you can downgrade some things with Assistant 2 but I was wondering where I could find the files. You can't downgrade everything with Assistant 2 and I'm sure they will remove this possibility in the future.

Thanks all

If I could have found them on DJI I would not have asked ;)

Could you be so kind as to provide a link for my blind eyes?

The P4P firmware files are not available for download on DJI's website.

I know that you can downgrade some things with Assistant 2 but I was wondering where I could find the files. You can't downgrade everything with Assistant 2 and I'm sure they will remove this possibility in the future.

Thanks all

Hey fella, until last Sunday I had the very same question.
Just download the DJI Assistant 2 into DJI website and just after you get your bird connected into your PC, using DJI Assistant 2, the application itself gonna find a list of firmware for your bird. You can choose which one to download, to upgrade or downgrade. In my oppinion it's best way to proceed and upgrade/downgrade.

YES I have the P4P. Thanks about the Assistant 2 info but I have a feeling the downgrade possibility will be going away plus it doesn't allow you to downgrade every thing (Android phone Go 4, RC, AC). Wish I knew how to extract the files....

YES I have the P4P. Thanks about the Assistant 2 info but I have a feeling the downgrade possibility will be going away plus it doesn't allow you to downgrade every thing (Android phone Go 4, RC, AC). Wish I knew how to extract the files....

No doubt they're cached somewhere on your computer when you use DJI Assistant... You could poke around and look for them?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik