Where to by a cable????

Reaction score
I noticed the Goggles have a micro HDMI port and the Controller has a mini HDMI port.

Any ideas where i buy that cable with those two ends on it without using an adapter?

I have looked online and on EBAY, no joy. Surely it must be available somewhere? Even DJI don't have one!

Help please!

Attachments

• HDMI_Connector-types-wikimedia-commons.jpg
    HDMI_Connector-types-wikimedia-commons.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 443
Thanks for that, I need a longer cable though as this is when i am using the drone and a customer is viewing the flight through the Goggles, I need a 3 metre cable. Any ideas? Thanks for sharing this info, I looked everywhere!!!!

Will do, the cable has not arrived yet here in AUS, another two week apparently according to EBAY

The cable arrived, it looks like any other cable but cant test as my drone is away being "refreshed" by DJI after the Gimble motor seized...!

I find it pretty stupid that DJI's goggle HDMI cable doesnt even fit into their own ******* controller.

It plugs into the side of the goggles. HDMI plugs into PlayStation or Xbox

Right but the controller out is a mini and the other end coming from the goggles is full size HDMI. Stupid.

Right but the controller out is a mini and the other end coming from the goggles is full size HDMI. Stupid.
You come to this forum looking for help with your problem and then you got the balls to call somebody stupid.. good luck with your problem...Jerk@ff

You come to this forum looking for help with your problem and then you got the balls to call somebody stupid.. good luck with your problem...Jerk@ff
I think he meant the situation of the cable being different sizes is stupid

My comment of stupid was for DJI's design. Im (among other things) pretty upset that nothing seems to be compatible unless you spend $100 to make it work. Already paid 450 for goggles, then paid 100 for hdmi output module (and accepted that i will lose features over HDMI, but want the dual display) and I cant even plug it in without spending more money.

You have a point.

DJI Goggles have been developed primarily to work directly with antenna without the use of any intermediate cable, HDMI port/ cable has been provided in case you want to view any other HDMI source. You may need to buy a suitable adapter to match your HDMI device. Some of the adapters like USB-C to HDMi are optionally available from DJI.

Unfortunately, you will need an mini HDMI to female HDMI adapter in case you want to use HDMI port of RC.

Last edited:
Update. Found an adapter. HDMI video feed is worse than the usb. Also, when i had the tablet plugged in and I plugged in the goggles via hdmi, no image transmission to tablet. Unplugged, and it came back.

Update. Found a setting that broadcasts simultaneously to tablet and hdmi, but with dual view, video latency up to 6 seconds. Almost impossible to fly. Unplugged hdmi and tablet went back to normal. Plugged goggles back in via usb and back to normal. Seems both simultaneously isnt supported.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav