Where to Buy USA

+1 for join the queue. It's getting annoying now :roll:

The Editor said:
gearbow said:
I would like to Buy the H3-3D not as a pakage with the Phantom but as stand alone.

So would a lot of people !.... Join the queue!

The problem is all the stock is allocated for P2 packages.

In any case DJI appears to have recalled the 'stand alone' gimbal before they even made it to dealers - We now have a v2 of the gimbal which is a backwards step. http://blog.flying-hobby.com/rc-news/new-products/dji-announcement-for-new-zenmuse-h3-3d

I'm glad I got one before they took away the charging feature when using lightbridge! Seems like they are going backwards, or they should offer two versions.

Bit the bullet and bought from ddm. Got 5% code and free shipping. Used it on next day delivery and bought few other things.

nood1es said:
Bit the bullet and bought from ddm. Got 5% code and free shipping. Used it on next day delivery and bought few other things.

Please let me know where you got the 5 % code?

I emailed DJI yesterday and apparently the standalone is getting (properly) released "this month".

May be worth hanging on as it will have the P2 adapter.

Jaybee said:
I emailed DJI yesterday and apparently the standalone is getting (properly) released "this month".

May be worth hanging on as it will have the P2 adapter.

Dam, I wish I had read this earlier. Had a hell of a time getting this down here to Mexico. This will not fit my Phantom2. As you said there must be a adapter. F@#ck. Surprised DDM did not mention this.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4