Where to buy these?

Reaction score
FA5B79EB-4634-4E5B-8471-7427088E753A.jpg

Any idea where to get these and are they any good?

I like mine and they used to have an add here . Their site is http://aerial.bestemusa.com/
If I remember correctly Gowanda was there name on here .

I got the red ones. They feel nice when flying.

I got some too, and I find they give you much more sensitivity on the controls. ;)

Just ordered the quick release prop guards and got a free set of the thumb joystick with it as a promotion. Looking forward to them!

I have these too. Love them. The control seems more precise since they are not slippery (like metal) and make more contact with your thumbs.

Thanks for all the support from pilots here! We're doing well with these knobs and guards. Several hobby shops around the world have started to stock them. We're very busy making the 4th, hopefully final round prototype on the phantompak. Stay tuned.

gogowanda said:
Thanks for all the support from pilots here! We're doing well with these knobs and guards. Several hobby shops around the world have started to stock them. We're very busy making the 4th, hopefully final round prototype on the phantompak. Stay tuned.
:oops: Sorry bout the name there gogowanda and looking forward to trying TX sides !

"Where to buy these?"
Well, all you have to do is know the right people and they show up in the mail. :cool:

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj