Where to buy P3A

J&L

Reaction score
BB and Target are out of stock instore and online. Not sure who is an authorized dealer on Amazon or eBay. Should I just buy direct from DJI? How fast are they at shipping? Any other suggestions on where to get an advanced no one local sells them. Thanks.

There order processing is down till 6pm Saturday night. I see they have the P3P for $1187. Wish I had the need for 4K but none of my computers or tv can handle it.

Last edited:
Is there a list of site sponsors?

J&L, you can find authorized DJI dealers selling on Amazon here. If you buy an Amazon Prime deal, it'll ship in 2 business days for free and Amazon will give you a 30-day no-hassle return policy.

Last edited:
I forget the company I bought from.

B&H isn't too bad. Their site always seems to be down for ordering quite often. I'm sure it's due to website updates and inventory audits but sheesh..

This is where I bought my P3A. Shipped next day and was at my door in 3 days IIRC. I was happy.
DJI Phantom 3 Advanced Edition - Advexure

I bought my P3A back in september or october, at that time I researched all the different dealers and the best deal I found, (at the time), was direct from DJI website. I bout the everything you need package and absolutely love it! Been flying every chance I get with no issues!

Thanks for the help guys. May as well just go through DJI no one is gonna have better deals and most are sold out.

Thanks for the help guys. May as well just go through DJI no one is gonna have better deals and most are sold out.

Problem with DJI direct is you may be waiting awhile for shipping!! That was my case.. Of course this is shortly after the P3A was released and backorders were more frequent.

I wouldn't focus so much on the "deals" if their all fairly close. Far better off looking for the company with the least amount of ship/wait time as long as the $$$ is comparable

Problem with DJI direct is you may be waiting awhile for shipping!
It really depends on where you live and if the ordered items are in stock. My last Inspire 1 was delivered to me from China in 4 business days.

I walked in my local hobby shop and got mine yesterday. They price matched best buy as well. They had at least 6 advanced and maybe twice as many professionals. Plus i feel good about supporting a local small business. Win win!

It really depends on where you live and if the ordered items are in stock. My last Inspire 1 was delivered to me from China in 4 business days.

I live in California and the wait time was horrible. But again.. I was buying at a popular time so that's why I think the backorder status was to blame.

I did order mine through that company however which is based out of Los Angeles, CA. Only took two days to get it :) (I live in Sacramento)

DJI - I bought direct from them, Good deal, but do not be in hurry. Took almost two weeks minimum.
It got so bad I told them to stop driving it all over the state of Virginia and tell me where it's at at this exact second. Then I drove to that location and pick it up directly off of the truck and trailer.
If you work a daytime schedule they require a direct signature with no exceptions. So keep that in mind if you're not home , you will not be getting this to your front door. I will never order from them again based on what I know now. Good luck in your choices

DJI - I bought direct from them, Good deal, but do not be in hurry. Took almost two weeks minimum.
DJI ships quads fast when they are in stock. I received a few from them within 4 business days of ordering.

As long as it's fulfilled by Amazon then you have all the same rights as any Amazon order e.g. 30 day no questions returns... I used them, had to return one but 2nd has been just fine, return was no issue at all

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: J&L
I just ordered a P3A from Amazon Prime for $799...will be delivered today.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20