Where to Buy DJI iOSD Mini

DesertFlyer53 said:
Hello all!

Does anyone know where I can buy the DJI iOSD mini? Everyone seems to be out of stock! Thanks.

You are right, it is out of stock. I found it in Hongkong on eBay but the delivery time is terrible. There are few dealers in Europe who still have some last stock if you don't mind paying a little extra.

Bought one on ebay last night for $69 from a CA USA seller. Have been searching for a month or so before this popped up. I didn't want to buy and wait for it from China, and I didn't want to risk getting a doa model and having to ship it back.

laselvasurf said:
Bought one on ebay last night for $69 from a CA USA seller. Have been searching for a month or so before this popped up. I didn't want to buy and wait for it from China, and I didn't want to risk getting a doa model and having to ship it back.

Can you provide a link to the Ebay seller please?

laselvasurf said:

I did as well. Got an email stating it was actually out of stock (go figure). Different vendor however. Might want to follow up to make sure it really is in stock..twice burned here. ..

Let us know if you get it! Sure hope so...

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Xparent Purple Tapatalk 2

Chinese Lunar New Year or something like that....That's what I'm told....

www.1uas.com is a local dealer for me. They said they are getting in a shipment of phantoms and iOSD minis on Monday. Placed my order yesterday so I could get it as soon as they come in.

DesertFlyer53 said:
Ksc said:
when it arrives this coming week, I'd do this: http://1uas.com/DJI-IOS-Ground-Station- ... For-NAZA-M

you basically get the iosd for free

Only problem is... I don't have an ipad.

Works with a PC too, the interface is just more "raw" and not iTuned.

1uas has some great package deals like that. I got that entire same bundle, except in had the iOSD mkII, included for free when I bought my Wookong from them...at the same price everyone else was selling it for alone.

Griggs said:
Give these guys a call. They are a local store and I know they have them in stock. Ask for Tanner, very helpful over there! http://www.myhobbywarehouse.com/

Hmmmm. Their website doesn't show any DJI products... At least my cursory search didn't show any... But hey, worth a shot. Thanks!

DesertFlyer53 said:
.... I did email Dronefly.com and they promptly responded and said they'd have them back in stock in a week or two. We'll see. Anyone know why these things are so hard to find now???

Which of course is a lie since I believe Dronefly are party to the current injunction that Used Car dealer Guinn put in place which stops them receiving or ordering anything from DJI!

Unless things have changed in the last few days all of the major players in US (the likes of B&H Photo, Drone Fly etc) the are still unable to take delivery of any product DJI currently manufactures.

That's why everything is so scarce. Dealers that tell you "Oh we should have it back in next week" or "We're expecting a delivery any day now" are trying their luck to get your money without having tangible stock!

DJI are fighting the injunction (obviously) and no doubt this will settle out of court but it currently stands

The Editor said:
DesertFlyer53 said:
.... I did email Dronefly.com and they promptly responded and said they'd have them back in stock in a week or two. We'll see. Anyone know why these things are so hard to find now???

Which of course is a lie since I believe Dronefly are party to the current injunction that Used Car dealer Guinn put in place which stops them receiving or ordering anything from DJI!

Unless things have changed in the last few days all of the major players in US (the likes of B&H Photo, Drone Fly etc) the are still unable to take delivery of any product DJI currently manufactures.

That's why everything is so scarce. Dealers that tell you "Oh we should have it back in next week" or "We're expecting a delivery any day now" are trying their luck to get your money without having tangible stock!

DJI are fighting the injunction (obviously) and no doubt this will settle out of court but it currently stands

Even dealers not subject to the injunction (including many outside the US) are experiencing stock shortages currently due to the manufacturing lull from the 2-week-long Chinese New Year. Demand for all of this stuff is continuing to increase, and we're all feeling the effects of an extended production blackout.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20