Where to buy a P4? Apple? BestBuy? DJI Direct?

Hello guys..
Idk where to post this but I'll post it here..
I am from Europe and I'm hopefully going to USA soon, so I'm wondering can I buy there a Phantom 4 and take it with me to Europe without paying any taxes..
Phantom 4 is here too much expensive because of all taxes, and I think that we can't order it from American online store..
If you buy it here you will pay sales tax. You can take it out if the US without a problem. The bigger problem will be when you return to your country. When you declare it you will be subject to customs/import fees.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Buy from Best Buy. A) if you buy using their eBay listing you get your bird tax free with same day pick up in store, or free delivery. You also get $35 in bestbuy rewards and eBay bucks as well. B) if you buy using Plenti's bestbuy portal you get about $35 in rewards from them $35 from Best Buy and when you go in to pick up your bird you tell them that you want the tax taken off because it's tax free on eBay.
I purchased my bird for $1399 out the door, with $70 in rewards plus 1.5% cash back from my credit card. All together the net cost to me was $1308.02.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Sure about the points? I didn't receive them and was directed by customer service to this: (second paragraph)

Payment items in OfficialBestBuy store on eBay!

Definitely someplace that has a good return policy. Buy it, take your baby home, inspect it for issues and name her if she's a keeper.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

If you buy it here you will pay sales tax. You can take it out if the US without a problem. The bigger problem will be when you return to your country. When you declare it you will be subject to customs/import fees.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app
Oh dude..I am from Bosnia and Herzegovina..P4 is USA is 1300$ i think and here is 1900$ with all taxes..that's a lot of money..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic