Where the heck is the setting for...

Reaction score
... flying at night!? I remember reading somewhere that there is a "night mode" and that you can turn the front lights out. I looked at the manual and Google, nothing!?

Thanks.

There is a turn LED lights off option, but no night mode that I know of. That only turns off the front red lights.
Yes, I remember that you can only turn the front ones off... How come I can't find it??? I am on Android.

Thanks,

Kmd

MC Settings, advanced settings, scroll down under Flight data mode, turn on arm,s LED lights.

Reactions: John N Kronyak
Yes, I remember that you can only turn the front ones off... How come I can't find it??? I am on Android.
maybe because you aren't looking here?
i-MMzL9XF-L.png

And just why. The rear leds if functioning are are always on. Flying at night is only for the well experienced. If you are asking questions about A " Night Mode" you do not need to be flying period.

Reactions: Azmopic
And just why. The rear leds if functioning are are always on. Flying at night is only for the well experienced. If you are asking questions about A " Night Mode" you do not need to be flying period.
Is that so?! Well, I guess I can sell all my Drones now, since you told me that I had no business flying at night...

Thanks!

p.s. What a dumb comment of yours...

If you can't take a smudge of humor or some real advice then yes . Sorry for making you so upset. I keep forgetting that there are young kids here.

Does anyone know how to set/upgrade the P3A to be able to take videos and pictures at night?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I like to know what everything in the menus does, where it is, and how to get to it fast. Main reason i dont like app updates. Have to go explorung again just in case something is new or changed and might be important.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4