Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

Where should I purchase my Phantom 2 vision +

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Danhallmark, Jan 20, 2015.

1. Danhallmark

Hi Guys,
    I'm new to all this but I have made up my mine to move up to a Phantom 2 Vision +..... I'm just not sure where to purchase it. I see they are Available on Amazon but I'm concerned about getting the latest model version as well as customer service and warranty. I see I can get a better price on Amazon as apposed to going straight to DJI. I've also read that DJI doesn't have the best customer service. Price is a concern but customer service, getting the latest model version and warranty are more important to me. Hoping for some suggestions.Thanks for your help....

2. MadMitch88

The only 2 sites I would recommend is either Amazon (ie, sold by Amazon) or B&H Photo.

Those 2 sites have proven time and time again to stand behind their sales like nobody else can match.

3. msinger

Approved Vendor

Agreed with Amazon. They have free/fast shipping and an unmatched return policy (if you need to use it). Their prices are rarely beat too.

You can find some Phantom 2 Vision+s here.

Another plus with buying from Amazon is that the Phantoms come DJI resellers (they are just shipped by Amazon), so you can contact them directly if you need help.

#3 msinger, Jan 21, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 11, 2015
  4. Suwaneeguy

try http://www.uav-outlet.com/
    Chad Turner is a tech who knows the phantom inside and out.
    Got a problem? He will fix it.
    He now has a shop open to the public and should have plenty of visions on hand.

5. Danhallmark

Thanks Suwaneeguy,
    I looked at his web site, his price for the Vision + with one extra battery is $1,369 same as DJI but the controller is the older style. At least that is what he is showing in the pictures.

6. Txfirecop

7. Danhallmark

Thanks everyone for your help. I decided to take Msinger's advice and go with Amazon. Just ordered the Vision + with extra battery, props and guards. Looks like it will be here Friday. Can't wait!!

8. msinger

Approved Vendor

9. Danhallmark

Thanks Msinger.... I know I have a lot of reading to do. My Daughter and her husband have a 120 acre ranch not far from me. Should be a good place to practice.