Where should I order my range mod?

Buy from somewhere else and don't hold your breath waiting for a response from him. If I knew his customer service were this bad, I would have never bought it.
unfortunetly there is only few good companies that makes good antennas and they are one of them,,,and there is nothing we can do about the customer service they are in poland !!! i just ordered mine anyway 5 min ago $175.00 canadian at itelite dbs but i asked for longer wires like someone told me to do,,,,,,now the waiting is on

But everybody thinks the product itself is good. If the product is good I'm willing to sacrifice poor service.

-"I may be tall but I want to feel even taller!"
unfortunetly there is only few good companies that makes good antennas and they are one of them,,,and there is nothing we can do about the customer service they are in poland !!! i just ordered mine anyway 5 min ago $175.00 canadian at itelite dbs but i asked for longer wires like someone told me to do,,,,,,now the waiting is on

i know ,i e-mailed them 3-4 times for a kit for phantom 3 4k and what i had no f,,,, answers, imagine the after sales service !!!!!
Maybe there is something wrong with the email system he has there and not getting thru.

I think he operate in his basement. I emailed him few times and never got a answers. I say screw it and bought the ArgTek ranger extender. Took them 3 days for package arrive. (Same state).

Reactions: UASDRONE
I think he operate in his basement. I emailed him few times and never got a answers. I say screw it and bought the ArgTek ranger extender. Took them 3 days for package arrive. (Same state).
Yea I think he does. Did you install the ArgTek ranger extender yet?

Reactions: Rambo1
I just got it in it took only 2 days to get here. Here is my unboxing video
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I've tried contacting DBS three times and he/she never returns my emails. Suggestions?

-"I may be tall but I want to feel even taller!"
I spoke to him on the phone about a few things. He's still alive! I got my package in two days!

Depending on which model you have you have to order the correct kit. The STD and 4K are similar and the kits for the Advanced and Pro are the same. Advanced and Pro use lightbridge tech with 2.4ghz frequency while the Standard and 4K models do not have lightbridge tech and utilize both 2.4ghz and 5.8ghz frequencies. The kit for the 4K comes with extra long internal wires that are needed because the 4K is set up differently from the Std.
I ordered my kit on Ebay from ITELITE Range Extender for PHANTOM 3 4K - ITE-DBS01_V.3
The lady who owns this store is a great Ebay selller and she responded to all my questions right away through Ebay. My kit arrived missing the external pigtail wires and she picked them up for me right away and got them to me. Her name Is Monica Ochoa and I highly recommend buying from her. She had told me that when she went to the distribution wharehouse they checked several boxes and the external pigtail wires were missing from all of them. These kits are supposed to come complete with 6 wires and not just 3 so if there are missing parts you will have to deal with your seller. Picking the right seller makes all the difference. I was very happy with here excellent service and she comes highly recommended from me. You can tell her Robert Amat sent you but I have no real interest in it as I am not getting any kickbacks. Its your choice and buying through Ebay does give you certain protections especially when using PayPal. Well thats my advice. Good luck. :)

Reactions: DB4Tim

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31