Where should I buy my P4P?

Reaction score
I am new to Drones. I am a pro video and photographer. I need the drone to stay competitive an I do not want to jump right into an Inspire 2.

So I have settled on the P4P with its best in class camera, for the price point. I am a licensed pilot, so I know how to progressively learn and fly carefully. What I am not sure about is, where to buy?

Should I go to a local Best Buy with the hope that they might help me with warranty? Or should I buy it from an online source or even direct from DJI?

Thank you in advance for your assistance!

-don

Buying from DJI directly or an authorized DJI dealer online would be a good choice if you want to get it tax-free. Best Buy is not going to be of much help warranty-wise after the initial sale and unboxing. You're going to have to work directly with DJI for all warranty work.

Agreed with above. Unless you need it right away, I'd order from DJI and save over a hundred bucks on the tax + free delivery.

Don - no matter where you choose to buy, ensure that you'll be able to receive service by phone, email or chat if you have questions or require support. Do some research on the different level of service that you'll receive from an experienced dealer vs. DJI directly. Needless to say, we've got a great group of helpful and friendly drone owners here on the PP forum that can always provide help but having a point of contact at your dealer is always very beneficial as well. Enjoy your new P4P and safe and happy flying! :cool: - Mike

I bought my Phantom 4 Pro from an authorized dealer of DJI www.aeromotus.com. For me, it is much more convenient to order all things (including all types of equipment) online. Right now, there is a very lucrative offer in this store, buying P4Pro+, they offer 2 additional batteries as a bonus for my purchase. For that reason, I ordered there. Yet still, choosing an online store, don't fall for too low prices. Any DJI drone is not cheap, it costs a decent sum of money! So it is much better to choose either the official store or an authorized dealer. In this case, you have guarantees that you get a high-quality drone.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stovebayen