Where is the cheapest place to buy a new P3 in the UK?

Reaction score
Looking for Pro spec - any ideas please? My last ones gone back as 'surprise' the shell has cracked!!

Never mind cheapest get the best! Maplin. They have awesome service - swopped out my faulty V2+ last year and did an upgrade to a P3. They dont just send things off they would have given you a new one there and then!

Reactions: D4T_PoM
Thanks for feedback but just want best price - not worried about warranty as I will be modifying this unit.

Never mind cheapest get the best! Maplin. They have awesome service - swopped out my faulty V2+ last year and did an upgrade to a P3. They dont just send things off they would have given you a new one there and then!

Highly agree...+1

You can try Amazon but beware only purchase of Amazon not Amazon resellers I just received mine today brand new motors too PSA for £783 not to bad.

Smartbuydirect on eBay £830,,, kocha just took my money and clearly never had uk stock!

Jessops camera shop. Or Jessops online. Fantastic service and good price.

But how many of these will just swap it out no questions asked if you have stress cracks?
Jessops swopped mine because they sold me one with the old motors and old shell. I had had it 2 weeks before I found out I had the old model. Took it back to the shop and they gave me a new model one. So if you do get some cracks I don't think you will have a problem with Jessops.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers