Where is simulator in the new DJI GO?

Reaction score
Where is simulator in the new DJI GO? I can't find it because I can't find the help menu. I liked the old DJI app a lot better.

Great, thanks.
I just got an iPad 2 air switching from a nexus 7 (2013)
I uploaded my flight records from the nexus to the cloud.
How do I download them to the iPad in the new DJI GO?

It's simpler than before. Just connect the iPad to your computer, which should bring up iTunes. From there, select the iPad and go to the Apps, and select DJI GO. You should see the documents associated with the application below. Right Click on flight records and select Copy. Then paste into an folder of your choice. They should all be there.

I just got my. Phantom 3 standard and dji Go, there is no ? In the upper right corner. How do I start the simulator on a phantom 3 with DJI Go?
It's a little hat .Click it .
Welcome to the forum :)

Just for those interested who do not use IOS / Iphone :

Latest GO on the Android .... (3.1.5)

First you need RC and AC ON and linked to Android ... From the start screen where you can tap CAMERA to get full access / control of AC ... DO NOT tap CAMERA.

You tap the 3 lines button top RIGHT under time ... this will then give a BUTTON named TUTORIAL. Tap the TUTORIAL button and it will then give a set of choices along near bottom of screen ..... SIMULATOR being the first one.

But I really do not like this sim as it means the AC has to be powered up during ... with all the heat generation in the camera and gimbal. It is then good idea to have a fan blowing on the lower parts to cool them.

Nigel

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20