Where is gimbal calibration, not imu cal in android app

Reaction score
I have a tilted camera. I have done imu calibration several times and it has not helped. I heard someone discuss gimbal calibration but I can not find that anywhere in the android app. Can anyone tell me where that is?

Select Mode in upper left hand corner-- then select the Camera Icon in the popup, then select gimbal auto calibration

Reactions: Ben Arber
There are no icons that come up in the android app. I go to flight mode and then there are no options for the camera or gimbal.
Go to Mode on the left hand right screen, on the dropdown, select the camera icon, there you will find the Gimbal Auto Calibration.:)

There are no icons that come up in the android app. I go to flight mode and then there are no options for the camera or gimbal.

Not sure why this isn't a problem that is discussed more often - basically the app on the Play Store is outdated. Tripped me up for a while too. You need to download the APK from the DJI website and install that one:
http://www.dji.com/product/phantom-3/download

It will all become obvious after that. Good luck

Thanks trumple. I see with this version installed. Why is this not updated in the play store though? I am now level and the drift seems to be gone.

Good to hear. Not sure why there's an old version on there, perhaps laziness or maybe some underlying restriction of the Play Store prevents DJI from putting the latest version on there

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1