Where in Washington

Reaction score
Hello
I am wondering about flying my drone in WA state parks or state land does anyone know about this. I am a new P3 owner and am trying to be responsible

Thank you

Not sure about Washington but across the river here in Oregon I got in trouble for flying at crown point state park sorta...just gave me a warning but said it's illegal in most state parks over here except for a few times and locations.

Not sure about Washington but across the river here in Oregon I got in trouble for flying at crown point state park sorta...just gave me a warning but said it's illegal in most state parks over here except for a few times and locations.
Awesome thank you it's kinda of confusing for me knowing where and what is okay any info on websites and where to look would be much appreciated ....BTW Crown point looks awesome to bad they stopped ya

Last edited:
Awesome thank you it's kinda of confusing for me knowing where and what is okay any info on websites and where to look would be much appreciated ....BTW Crown point looks awesome to bad they stopped ya

They did, but I was done flying and landing anyway[emoji6]
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Reactions: Byron60827

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers