Where have you put your FAA number?

Not even a remote control sailboat. That's what happens when no one shows up at a council meeting to argue for the use of RC. I can understand the hazards in having people flying over Six Flags or the ballpark or Stadium and other such places but to make a broad Swiper the pin and say no rc altogether? That's what happens when people don't get involved.

hA-O6qKi9EvIp01Dh668QrXki-ipaaJ8Z1auFOXZvePsbgr0pv0q4yXvMO75Bk5SrEDKp0Fd-RIdQ0WT1s87ZSWaCihybqlAad4BzJea_XDiD5bJ13ltsDPLXCLcX60U4bGe5KJyBAfNcrkVpUwusiLarGXVTbnd9EVuUpwgpIAxkHTDudMeI3e-aUekwaMDxc3xGZCrDWJFqDpgUk7TKsyb6mgJxtStDlf2m0ZVHBAY0jVP-SWexH5EkHEKMBCeEFIhoRCRYhoq7x_EnvBEvb4cWfJUOswVShfyBzaAcOrHcZ0_wHLzsbKF4QWksjbLkljGdPbq1HQkzXL7XLF8V8tOlnt6qrDBJLC6qv0lQOoAhPYSGS8GIfDcPbCWYf5hEcZDu2EAiePoQIpXEZo2IpV_LDRRkZ7XSoNxpfaqXHmQ1nJ9sbpsyLxSXV2961btzKRnslJMRRY5YJz9lt9suP_mD0-llZgh8MxTJrycvim2U0Vr9oyqnKjTBt198jdxDbR-SOL6FWMgs_1fCMeuqDOZE5IKvqREHQt9wYMkhc8Cdvv2d9nYbL7Z_H4PBH-ob_z4mg=w1119-h630-no

51tCIVEokC_Ql35j2Zb0iNjMjXcofvMqULAW4MF_iQ0dgGQ3V7UzDdY5KwspU4qbg1bxDeuY0JMhdsUQs-gBaO-tEDZR1F-gnhIVGc0wi6ugJjOQIw_MQe1nnnJ-ZdsHsQabD6Wtb9lMP1VeX6YvgjGc4nwEfdZXd0rGP4R75dFYrpFUwmuvmBWIzcFTVOGLVYnx5H7R0MZldqYzPS-tlg0WHJGUOY5rA-_q016fvPr76Z54gAtcn8rmb97aIU1p_xydvdCVflh8Gqx_U-PTMWxNxuaDY_baMgmoxfacsd83k-cTEvEktpoBFtrJroOPsLDwePS1ibTISCsV8cYMLCZ1xCxQ4CsHoqLP0opqyNLwfUHqL19fLfRKdvN_TdlR3DfA1lJLZ3fK2cuEeQt5CgDeKW9UH18WhYpg7tyXOY3_UhN8om2o4z7VXqmS1Z-XS99BrpNUip_p3T2-afvoGqaAd23WdzG6BXqjvKKhjvyBQCUgLa28QxDGOTMPG8PsWRXsRm_RXKVfykmGedXkWzNpP5h9G2VQpf-dlacYxHA8Mw6OTA7R09nrJZfFQDDyz79Iqg=w1119-h630-no
Now everyone knows your number and you will be blamed for things going wrong all over the world.

I understand lots of things I just don't have much use for sheep. They smell funny! :cool:

I see we share a common. I don't have much use for hyenas. Worthless roamers of the free land mooching off others! :)

Point is, you don't understand much at all. You really need to venture out more and explore a bit. Otherwise you'll continue the path of a "small town mind" afraid to adapt and accept. The real world is full of much more than your backyard.

I see we share a common. I don't have much use for hyenas. Worthless roamers of the free land mooching off others! :)

Point is, you don't understand much at all. You really need to venture out more and explore a bit. Otherwise you'll continue the path of a "small town mind" afraid to adapt and accept. The real world is full of much more than your backyard.
Clinging to their Bibles and guns no doubt.

Reactions: BVC
Apparently you have mistaken me for someone who gives a rat's toucas what you think. For something to be pertinent it has to have a basis in truth. Sheep sit by idly accepting their fate. I'm certain this is a situation with which you are quite familiar. Hence my comparison makes perfect sense. I, OTOH, am self-employed, pay my own way, and ask for nothing except to stay out of my business. I imagine the hyena reference was just projection on your part.

It's time for your estrogen therapy session. Hurry or you'll be late!

Have a nice day! :cool:

Apparently you have mistaken me for someone who gives a rat's toucas what you think. For something to be pertinent it has to have a basis in truth. Sheep sit by idly accepting their fate. I'm certain this is a situation with which you are quite familiar. Hence my comparison makes perfect sense. I, OTOH, am self-employed, pay my own way, and ask for nothing except to stay out of my business. I imagine the hyena reference was just projection on your part.

It's time for your estrogen therapy session. Hurry or you'll be late!

Have a nice day! :cool:

Apparently you do care because you replied to tell me about whatever nonsense you're trying to push?

The hyena was more of a joke as you implied I'm a sheep (which I assure you I am not. I'm clearly just smarter than you are when it comes to economics and government on all three levels) and therefore I just thought I'd throw a funny out there your way. No harm or foul. Just trying to lighten the mood!

But again, please venture out in the world. You have much to learn young buck.

What's all this about registering can somebody please fill me in?

Ahhh you're one of those folk.

No offense but..
I didn't bother to read your post because that whole point of view I honestly don't care for. While things aren't perfect (I'll agree with you on that) that's just the nature of the beast when it comes to government. No government is perfect because at the end of the day it's ran by humans. And humans always have and always will abuse their authority and power one way or another, big or small. End of the day it all adds up to what you I'm sure rambled on about.

Simply put I tell folk this. You don't like it you are an American and can move to any other country you like. You really have no limitations!
Then you are part of the problem. Remember, the govt. works for us not the other way around. It seems like too many folks have forgotten that. There are a lot of places in this world that you can move to if you like the govt. in every orifice you've got. That is not what this country is supposed to be like.

I have been trying to find what size the font has to be for our registration Id for our "drones". I haven't had any luck. Has the faa made any statements concerning the size. 1/4 inch , 1/2 inch or microscopic? ?????

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj