Where has my post button gone

Reaction score
I have looked every were for the button that opens up your own posts but can not find it, and now they have put some of groups across the top sand some in forums i need this button more than ever, oh and anyone who is in charge of the new web site, put the FPV group up top all so will ya. Its used just as much as each phantom group im sure. pretty please

Take a look here...

IMG_0471.jpg

Reactions: Jacob
Thanks for the positive feedback. You might like it a little more when we launch a giveaway later today.

I was totally against the change and not wanting to learn anything. Then after an hour or so of deep therapy, I made my way back. Seriously though, the new look and feel works great. I wasn't sure at first but after kicking the tires, I think this was a change for the better. I can actually search for past subjects without getting the too many entries to list warning. Good move guys.

I have looked every were for the button that opens up your own posts but can not find it, and now they have put some of groups across the top sand some in forums i need this button more than ever, oh and anyone who is in charge of the new web site, put the FPV group up top all so will ya. Its used just as much as each phantom group im sure. pretty please

You can also click on the magnifying glass, then when the dialogue box opens, click on the drop down menu arrow in the bottom corner of it, and there is "Your Threads" and "Your posts" options there, but it doesn't show if they have new content which is frustrating.

The "Your Content" search is not nearly as good as the old "Your Posts" was, since it doesn't provide all the thread info and links like it did before. How do you tell if someone followed up?

suggest putting the General Discussion forum up top near the other tabs.

I think they should put the FPV thread up top with the phantoms as well, and of course the my posts button on the main screen at all times. Apart from them 2 massive flaws, pretty good I'm impressed.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers