Where do you buy the updated parts ?

Reaction score
First....i know how to use google, no need for the http://www.lmgtfy.com link ;-)

just wondering where to get the new parts, they seem to be out of stock EVERYWHERE......

(i found the 5.8 Ghz remote and the motors....)

I asked previously in another thread, I'm also looking for the ESC and Compass.

Write DJI an email. They'll point you in the right direction. I want to upgrade my P2V+ with new motors, esc, & compass. I'm still debating on the tX

flyNfrank said:
1uas.com said:

I only saw the compass landing gear, and the remote control. Is this all you carry from the upgraded parts list?

I saw the motors in there as well... but where are the ESC's? The new motors require the new ESC's right?

Motors showing "out of stock"
Compass landing gear showing "out of stock"

And that was the OP question...

Fantomas said:

Part 13... Part 16 don't mean crap to me. Which is the 2.4 and which is the 5.8? I've seen this on two websites now and it blows my mind that they don't think this might be worth including. Five little flippin' characters... :roll:

Quotes from this website:

Part 13 "Compatibile with Phantom 2 and original Vision Copters."

Part 16 "Compatibile with Phantom 2 Vision+ Copters." HUH????? :eek: :shock: ;) :roll:

-slinger

gunslinger said:
Fantomas said:

Part 13... Part 16 don't mean crap to me. Which is the 2.4 and which is the 5.8? I've seen this on two websites now and it blows my mind that they don't think this might be worth including. Five little flippin' characters... :roll:

Part 16 "Compatibile with Phantom 2 Vision+ Copters." HUH????? :eek: :shock: ;) :roll:

-slinger

What's your version: 2, vision, vision+?

I'm wondering why none of the DJI resellers are offering upgrade packages. For example, a package that includes all of the parts needed to upgrade the propulsion system in the Phantom 2 Vision+. If I was a DJI reseller, I'd want to make buying my stuff dead simple.

msinger said:
I'm wondering why none of the DJI resellers are offering upgrade packages. For example, a package that includes all of the parts needed to upgrade the propulsion system in the Phantom 2 Vision+. If I was a DJI reseller, I'd want to make buying my stuff dead simple.

Exactly!

I ordered the new compass from here yesterday afternoon:
http://1uas.com/Cat-Multicopter/DJIPhantom

I got a tracking number within 10 minutes and it was in a USPS facility about an hour later. They seem to have all other upgrade parts in stock too.

Fantomas said:
gunslinger said:
Fantomas said:

-slinger

What's your version: 2, vision, vision+?

I have a P2V... My point is... They're saying Part 13 is for the Phantom 2 and original Vision. The Phantom 2 is 2.4GHZ and the Vision is 5.8GHZ. Part 16 is for the Vision+ only which is also 5.8GHZ. In short... they need to purchase a vowel...

-slinger

msinger said:
I ordered the new compass from here yesterday afternoon:
http://1uas.com/Cat-Multicopter/DJIPhantom

I got a tracking number within 10 minutes and it was in a USPS facility about an hour later. They seem to have all other upgrade parts in stock too.

This is the actual page... Apparently Part 16 is the correct part as it APPEARS to be the 5.8GHZ TX... :roll:

http://1uas.com/Cat-Multicopter/DJIPhan ... ry-Part-13

Nearly everywhere I look, the P2V is left out. If you go to DJI's home page, it also doesn't show the new controller listed as coming with the "NEW" P2V. WTF is that all about? :shock:

-slinger

I found this link on the DJI Forum, it was in German so I used a translator.
http://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=view ... D1&lang=en
http://www.drohnen-forum.de/inde ... -3-0-umr%C3%BCsten/
There is more in the post like about shielding but the following caught my eye;

3. ESC, propellers and engines

The new engines should be available as spare part, but can only be installed if new ESC's are installed v2.
The good news, the V.2 ESC's are installed for a long time in the vision, look in, if V2 is available on the ESC's bottom, where the Elko, then the new haste already. The chance is very high. If not need the old ESC's are replaced with the engines. When ordering make sure that delivered the v2.0. This is the outside of the bag.

The new 9450 propeller can be used with both the old and the new engines. Most, bring the improve with the new engines, but also by the old engines, the flight characteristics.

The new 2312 motors per motor, lift 200 grams more weight than the old 2212 engines. But it's not just about the weight, which can be lifted, but also to the force applied by the motor. This can, for example, in strong winds aloft, ever make the difference between a Flyaway and a safe return.

5. compass

The compass can be probably not so readily exchange. In the "old" Vision Plus, he is connected to the GPS module and the V3.0 on the motherboard. To what extent is compatible with the plug, I do not know. Those who try anzucrimpen Steckerchen, the ribbon cable that goes above could be replaced by a shielded round cables.

Now the old removed parts such as engines or spark, one can sell on Ebay etc., which introduces a small part of the cost back.

varmint said:
Fantomas said:

These guys also have no stock status on any of the new items, or anything else that I've seen. Has anyone tried ordering and actually got a shipping confirmation?

Just ordered from them a few minutes ago... got my order receipt email but no shipping info yet... will update when I know more...

Ordered ESC's , Motors , and 9450 props

bouvier said:
The compass can be probably not so readily exchange. In the "old" Vision Plus, he is connected to the GPS module and the V3.0 on the motherboard. To what extent is compatible with the plug, I do not know.
Poor translation or the compass is not compatible with the original Phantom 2 Vision+? I hope it's not the latter :(

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic