Where do I find the DJI Director Software

Reaction score
Where do you find the movie editing software in the DJI GO app. I would like to take a video and add music to it. I am a total newbe at this. I did find the short video I took on my maiden flight today. I would like to practice putting music to it. The thread that I found keeps referring to the DJI Pilot App.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Rock Shelter
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Thank you. Going to have to watch this a lot more and take good notes because that lady narrating is going 100 mph. LOL [emoji23].

Where do you find the movie editing software in the DJI GO app. I would like to take a video and add music to it. I am a total newbe at this. I did find the short video I took on my maiden flight today. I would like to practice putting music to it. The thread that I found keeps referring to the DJI Pilot App.

Cyberlink power director 14 works quite well. Is not too badly priced.

The DJI editing director is rubbish and will only allow you to edit very small sections. I tried all sorts thinking this was the way forward but in the end purchased Adobe Elements 13 now 14 which is simple to use and gives nice results for amateur use.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic