Where do I find RC firmware files? App doesn't do it.

Reaction score
I am confused about this. I updated the P3-Advanced, I updated the app in the phone. But when I go in the app to update my RC, which is in version 1.1.8, it says I should download the files and the the USB update, but I can't find those files for the RC firmware anywhere. Should I put the same firmware I used to update the P3 on the USB key? (I'm afraid to do it and mess the RC up). This doesn't appear to be clearly explained anywhere! Can anyone please help? My controller is the 300A. Thank you from Brazil!

Thank you so much for the response!
So, I can just put one of these , say "1.2.7 Firmware" for instance, in a USB drive and update the REMOTE CONTROL without problems? It's the same upgrade file for remote as for the Phantom itself? (that's the thing that has been puzzling the most).
Thank you again!

Yes. Extract the .bin file from the zip and copy it to the root of a newly formatted sd card and using a USB adapter, stick it in your remote. Phantom should be OFF when updating remote.

However, it's a good idea to read the Release notes of each firmware to see if it's for both the machine and the remote. Sometimes the remote does not need updating.

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik