where did it go?

ado

Reaction score
There was a topic perfect about how to extend the range on p2v+. What antenas to buy to begin with and then it explained more advanced, it was perfect, but i cant find it and cant find it in search either, i saw it less then a week. Another topic that i cant find is something about changing gimbal to use gopro on p2v+. and its none of those that i can find, not the one from drone expert o any other i find.

Thank you in advance.

I can't answer your question but I find it annoying at times myself. The moderators often 'merge' threads together without notice and it really confuses the flow of discussion. Not only do these 'merges' oftentimes confuse & muddle the entire conversation, but like you said, it makes it almost impossible to find the original thread again and because the topic title is different. :(

Ye the search engine should be updated. If anybody stumble on the extend range for starters/noobs topic, please let me know then.

Thank you, i saw it on first page couple hours ago, it was not there earlier tho, or i missed it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers