Where can I fly in jersey?

Reaction score
I have a blade 200qx that I fly here and there, but got caught at holmdel park and told not to fly there. Contemplating getting a phantom for christmas, but concerned the places we are allowed to fly are disappearing by the day.

Im in central nj, monmouth county in the holmdel area, and it seems like many of the places I would want to fly, like state parks such as sandy hook, Im not allowed to. Is there some sort of list somewhere of where I can and cant fly? Ive been googling it and cant find anything.

That looks like its not even close to accurate. According to that map, I can fly most anywhere in NJ, which is so far from the truth. There are entire counties in NJ that have banned them, and that isnt reflected on that map.

That looks like its not even close to accurate. According to that map, I can fly most anywhere in NJ, which is so far from the truth. There are entire counties in NJ that have banned them, and that isnt reflected on that map.
What counties banned flying them? I'm from NJ and fly alot of places even in a state Park. No one has said anything to me about it so I continue to fly there. I'm from Sussex County. Where can I look to find out where there banned?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using PhantomPilots mobile app

State Parks in NJ are completely banned. This past Saturday I received a written warning from State Park Police for flying my drone in the park. They cited Statute 7:2-222C.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

I’m glad I found this forum. I was looking at getting a Dji Mavic platinum and pay the fee for registration a head of time. But now I will not. Do to no place to fly it in NJ. I’ll just have to face the facts. I don’t want tickets,jall etc. thanks all

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1