Where can I find the DJI Map of the no fly zones?

Reaction score
It is referenced several times on the DJI website, but I cannot find a direct link to the maps..

thx !

Reactions: Omokjoe
That link is to the areas where you cannot set waypoints (when we get that functionality) and does not seem to differentiate between class a and class b airports. I have not seen that page before but there is another page which shows the different classes for each airport and their respective no-fly zones. That page is at:
http://www.dji.com/fly-safe/category-mc
The areas where I fly most often are all within the prohibited area (waypoint flying) around my local airport. Fortunately I have no interest in waypoint flying other than just testing it once for a bit of fun (and I have no intention of updating my firmware until someone finds a way to disable big brother).

Reactions: Mark The Droner
Im travelling to Mexico soon and would like ot verify the varous no fly or authorization requires zones there. However i dont see these zones for Mexico at
No FLY Zones | DJI

Even the DJI go app wont show me anything.

The map pault provided is old and outdated but nonetheless still applies to our P2Vs (which are also old and outdated) and is a better map than the current map because it is accurate for the P2Vs. Hence, I don't think you're gonna have a problem in Mexico with a P2V as far as starting the motors. The no fly thing was still in its relative infancy last year and DJI apparently didn't install no fly zones in Mexico before they declared they would no longer upgrade firmware for the P2V. So your P2V will likely start up and fly just fine wherever you are in Mexico. That doesn't mean you shouldn't take adequate precautions and do a little research, however.

You can get some clues on Mexico by studying this site: AirMap.io

If you have a P3/4, here's your map: DJI - Fly Safe: No Fly Zones

Still nothing for Mexico though

Last edited:
It is referenced several times on the DJI website, but I cannot find a direct link to the maps..

thx !

Just looked for the same question May 2017 and it took me straight to your question. for anyone else sent here even though it's been over a year since posting the question the answer is here...
DJI - Fly Safe: No Fly Zones

Im travelling to Mexico soon and would like ot verify the varous no fly or authorization requires zones there. However i dont see these zones for Mexico at
No FLY Zones | DJI

Even the DJI go app wont show me anything.

this link still works and takes you to a map but unfortunately the data is out of date as lots of other no fly zones have been added since this map was created here's the latest link 2017

DJI - Fly Safe: No Fly Zones

John Rocks - did you see my post above? This is a P2 series forum. Your links have nothing to do with a P2 series Phantom because the P2 series is no longer being supported or updated by DJI.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4