Where can I buy the Zenmuse latch to control the pitch?

Are you speaking of the "Lever Kit" to control the 7th channel on the back of the DJI transmitter ?

If so, one of the guys on this forum has designed a kit that sells on Shapeways. I believe you want to search for
"Simensays" lever kit for DJI Phantom.

You could probably contact him directly via pm here on the forum, for complete information.

MikeyMinimo said:
Where can I buy the Zenmuse latch to control the pitch?

Another option if you're so inclined (and dont mind voiding transmitter warranty) is to desolder and remove the 7 th channel potentiometer (a variable resistor) on the transmitter circuit board (the pot that is turned by the non-existent lever) and replace it with one (5 k ohm, linear taper) installed on the front of the transmitter and controlled by rotating a knob you then attach. See rotorpixel.com blog by e Chang for a discussion. Requires two parts from RadioShack plus wires, drilling one hole in the plastic shell and making 6 solder joints. Have the parts but waiting for gimbal before doing the mod.

Note that site shows the part number and picture of the audio-taper 5k ohm pot, but you want the linear-taper version.

Steve

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31